We left our hotel at about 10am for the 2 and a half hour journey back.
Upon arriving in Bangkok we had to wait a short while before checking in, then some of headed back to Khao San Road for lunch and I was desperate to have a foot massage.
Then relaxed and got ready for our final group dinner - a night river cruise. It was a lovely way to end the trip cruising the river, catching the sights of Bangkok by night.
|Our wonderful tour guide Raht|
|My roomie for the past 10 days.|
If you missed any of my other posts about this tour check them out below:
- The flight, the first impressions & the group meet up
- The grand palace, the crazy cat-fish & the long train journey
- The pedicure, the blessing & the dinner show
- The cooking class, the night market & the lady boys
- The factory tours, the hill tribe and H'Mong Lodge
- The elephant hospital (*warning...cute elephant pictures!)
- The Sukhothai Historical Park
- The Thai-Burma Railway Museum, the War Cemetery & Hellfire Pass
Have you ever been to Thailand?
What was your highlight?