This week I am confessing off topic and instead going with last week's confession of micro confessions all relating to the mess of thoughts that are in my head...
So here goes;
at, during and after ProBlogger I must confess:
- I felt very overwhelmed and a lot out of my league a lot of the time.
- I have no idea what my niche is, if I even have one, if I even want one or if I even need one.
- I had no idea how many people subscribed to my blog until I checked last night...the answer is 5 (*insert sad face here*)
- I had to google how to find my subscribers because I couldn't work it out
- I search google a lot to work out how to use blogger
- (ever time I write (type) blogger I type blooger and then have to go back and fix it!)
- There were many times during, and have been many times since, that I wondered if I should just walk away now
- I'm not really sure why I blog
- I think I now know how Dora feels swimming off alone in that big wide massive ocean, I am such a teeny tiny little fish in this big blogging ocean
- When I was writing that a little Dora voice was singing in my head..."just keep blogging, just keep blogging"
- You totally just sang that in Dora's voice
- that Willpower completely left me stranded at the AMAZING QT buffet, but I expected it would so am accepting it.
- I hate that I can't now sit and work through so many of the tips and ideas that I need to if I want to get this blog thing happening how I want it to
- I am not sure when I will as I have so much happening in the next month or so
- I think I need to have a little blogging break to get some clarity about what I want this blog to be
- I got an awesome feeling inside when I was 'noticed' by 2 fellow bloggers!
Did you attend Problogger? What stood out for you?
Do you have any confessions to share?
Linking up my micro confessions with Kirsty (who I was stoked to meet in person) at