(trust me if I could make this bigger I would!)
So thank god for Dear Baby G's FFS link up!
On a scale of 1 to Sucks Arse (which is a legitimate scale of comparison - I said so!) 2013 is shaping up to being pretty close to the Sucks Arse end of the scale.
There has been so much going on, especially in the last couple of months, that it really has gone beyond a joke! It seems (and I know it's a slight exaggeration) that with just about every phone call I take or envelope I open it brings more FFS news!
Now some of these FFS moments I can't even write about on my own blog because I decided, in my wisdom, to tell the world (my real world) about my blog. That was something I have regretted every now and then, I even did a blog post about that!
Recent FFS moments include;
- having to evict the tenants from my rental property
- finding that they lived like disgusting pigs for the past 4 years
- having to spend countless $$$$ fixing up their feralness
- arguing with the Real Estate and Insurance Company
- receiving an unexpected $600 bill
- receiving my new lease and finding out my landlord is increase the rent by $30 a week!
- now having to find somewhere else to live because F him!
- a parent making a formal complaint about my Principal and I that was so full of BS it was laughable....was!
- finding out I don't have to have an interview for my job (no FFS) but that it will take approximately another 6 weeks for them to decide what I'll be doing next year
- .................................... and the list goes on........
I swear if another teenager walks into my office and whinges that 'school sux' or has a cry that 'Biology is too hard' or 'Mrs So-and-So is picking on me!' I may just lose my shit at them!
I know that I need to to focus on the positives in my life and that things aren't all bad and that things will get better and blah blah blah, but for right now you'll find me sulking in the corner stomping my foot saying F YOU Universe! It's probably best you leave me there for now!